A public limited company with capital of 5,000,021 Euros, RCS Créteil 328 621 586, SIRET (identification n°): 328 621 586 00051, APE (business code): 621 Z
Registered office: 2, Place de l'Equerre | 94636 Rungis Cedex | France
Publication Director: Pascal de Izaguirre
* From France for any question connected with your reservation, you can contact us from 07.00 am to 11.00pm by calling:
of from abroad :
To contact our after Journey Customer Service, call: 05.56.55.58.46 (From Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 6.00pm)
63-65 boulevard Massena
Phone: +33 (0) 1 188.8.131.52
Fax +33. (0) 1 43 73 18 51
Validity of the offers
CORSAIR’s offers all have a validity deadline which you must check. CORSAIR points out that certain search engines sometimes continue to reference old pages of the site containing offers whose deadline has expired. Please disregard them.
No right of retraction and warning
- In accordance with the provisions of Article L 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code, you do not possess a right of retraction when you purchase flight tickets on our website.
- You state that you have been informed of CORSAIR’s right to suspend and/or temporarily or definitely modify its on-line services at any time because of technical or regulatory constraints without it incurring liability for this.
CORSAIR cannot be held liable for the accuracy of the information given by its partners.
Protecting privacy and personal data
Since the enforcement of the regulation on the protection of personal data on May 25, 2018, Corsair is complying with the legal provisions and invites you to check its privacy notice by clicking on the following link: https://www.corsair.us/privacy-notice
You may access, through hypertext links on the site to partners' sites that are not complying with these regulations. You are, therefore, invited to review the rules applicable to the use and disclosure of the information you have provided on these sites.
A cookie is a compact piece of data (a small file of a maximum of 4 kilobytes), which is backed up on your disk by your computer. A cookie can only be read by the server, which supplied it to you. It does not enable you to be identified. Conversely, it records data on your computer’s browsing on our site (the pages you have consulted, the time and date of the consultation, your IP address, etc...). CORSAIR uses these cookies to match the information on our site with your preferences as visitor and customer. You can stop using cookies at any time by changing the corresponding parameter on your web browser. In this case, it contains certain data you have just supplied to us. You will therefore not have to complete all the forms we have offered you when you next visit.
You can configure your browser as follows to prevent cookies being backed up:
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and beyond,
- 1. Select the "Tools" menu, then " Internet Options"
- 2. Click on the "Privacy" tab (or "Confidentiality")
- 3. At this stage select the options to suit you
- For Mozilla Firefox, select the "Tools" menu, then "Options", and click on the "Privacy" tab. Then click on the link "Delete specific cookies". At this stage select the options to suit you
- For Google Chrome,
- 1. Click on the icon representing a tool menu spanner, which is situated in the browser toolbar.
- 2. Select Settings.
- 3. Click Show advanced settings.
- 4. In the "Confidentiality" section, click on the Content settings button.
- 5. In the "Cookies" section, select the options to suit you
- For Opéra,
- 1. Select the "File" menu>"Preferences"
- 2. Privacy
- For Apple Safari, select Preferences from the Safari menu, then click on Security. Select Never if you do not wish to save cookies on your computer. The downside to this is that you may not be able to access certain websites. Select Always to accept and keep all cookies. Select "Accept only from the sites I visit" to block the storage of cookies from sites that you have not opened. Select this option to avoid advertisers on websites that you visit from storing their cookies on your computer. To view the cookies that you have accepted, click on "Manage cookies". You can then delete any you do not wish to keep.
All the data, text, information, images, photographs or any other content published on the site are protected under intellectual property law. Therefore, any reproduction, representation utilization or adaptation in any form whatsoever of all or part of the elements on the site without CORSAIR’s prior written agreement is an act of infringement sanctioned by the Intellectual Property Code. All the brands (commercial brands and logos) and any other distinctive sign which is displayed on the CORSAIR website are owned by CORSAIR and/or its partners. Consequently, any reproduction, representation utilization or adaptation of all or part of these distinctive signs in any form whatsoever is prohibited apart from with the prior written agreement of their holder.
You notably agree:
- that these General Sale and Transport Conditions have a contractual and binding nature,
- not to use the “CORSAIR” name or the “CORSAIR” trademark or the advertising material shown on the site for any purpose whatsoever without CORSAIR’s prior written agreement,
- not to reproduce, all or some of the information on our website for commercial reasons (flights, prices, etc), including on other online sites or services, using any method whatsoever (e.g.: using robots, spiders, or hypertext links).