Updated 02 june 2020
Given the continued health crisis that is still impacting many countries around the world, and measures taken by governments and authorities to protect individuals and citizens from the transmission of COVID19, airlines have been particularly affected.
Following travel restrictions imposed by the European Union and the French Government, Corsair has grounded all flights during the past three months (except for some specific flights), between France and the Overseas Territories, USA, Canada, and W. Africa.
Corsair hopes to gradually take back to the skies from 19th June* with the following schedule :
- Paris - Réunion : Flights to resume 19 June
- Paris - Fort-de-France : Flights to resume 19 June
- Paris - Pointe-à-Pitre : Flights to resume 20 June
- Paris – Abidjan : Flights to resume 23 Jun
- Paris - Maurice : Flights to resume 25 Jun
- Paris – Montréal :Flights to resume 3 July
- Paris – Miami and New York : We are closely following the phased openings in the United States very carefully and awaiting further decisions from governments on when travellers may be able to travel freely and without need of quarantine measures.
* The above dates remain subject to change, depending on the health and safety developments in France, and the opening of international borders. We remain in close contact with all applicable government authorities, and will be using this period to establish new health and safety measures, to ensure each passengers safety while at the airport and onboard.
What to do in case your flight is cancelled
If you have purchased your a ticket via a Travel Agency and your flight has been cancelled (Online or Traditional) please contact them directly for further information.
If you purchased your ticket directly from our Corsair website, you can postpone your trip without any change fee or fare difference, as long as your new trip begins no later than 30 November 2020 included. If you wish to postpone your trip to a date beyond 30 November 2020, you may do so without any change fee. Please note however, that if the new fare is different from the original fare paid, you will need to pay the difference (if lower than the original fare, a credit voucher will be issued for any difference).
If you have a refundable fare, your fare will be refunded according to the fare rules.
For tickets purchase directly with Corsair, please complete one of the forms below :
- In order to modify your travel date, please complete the following Form : https://forms.gle/1yiUuu8BvLyzqGWY6. Corsair will update your flight reservation and send you back an email with your new itinerary. All changes are valid for 12 months from the original date of travel.
- To redeem a credit voucher that is valid for 1 year, that can be refunded after 12 months from the original date of travel, if unused, please complete the following form : https://forms.gle/QuVXsrYrUzmNcnwz5. Your credit voucher will be issued and sent to you via email (to the email you have provided us) within the next 3-4 weeks. Please complete 1 form per passenger. The credit voucher is valid for travel for up to 1 year, and if they remain unused after 1 year, please contact Corsair to have your credit voucher refunded.
Please contact us on 3917 accept our apologies for any delays in replying (expect 4 week minimum)
Corsair would like to thank you for your continued support, that we value for over 30 years.
During these years, we have experienced many difficult times, both economic and health related, and we have always remained by your side. Whether you are traveling for Business, Family vacation, Student travel, or Personal travel, Corsair is ready to take you to your next destination. At this time, our flights are temporarily suspended and our aircraft grounded, however our teams remain engaged to help bring you through this turbulent time, responding directly via Social Media or via the Corsair website, that is regularly updated.
The entire Corsair team of pilots, cabin crew, and ground staff look forward to welcoming you back onboard very soon, to fulfill your next flight safely.
Get in touch with us
Our call centre continues to experience a high number of calls, rest assured we will reply as soon as possible.
- For any changes to your reservation, please complete the following online form : https://forms.gle/1yiUuu8BvLyzqGWY6
- For all cancellation and credit voucher requests, please complete the following online form : https://forms.gle/QuVXsrYrUzmNcnwz5
- For Travel Agents, please contact us via the following online form : https://forms.gle/fzLr72Fj6sFbTkxdA