Last update : January 7th at 18h15 (Paris time)
SNCF network strike in january 2020
As part of the national movement, major disruptions are expected on the SNCF network at least until january 12th, 2020 for trains from or to Massy-TGV station.
- If your trip includes a TGVAIR routing until january 12th, 2020, we offer you:
- The postponement of your trip without penalty on a date of your choice. Only the possible fare difference will be applied;
- Reimbursement of your unused TGV AIR trip by completing the online claim form.
- If you are a scheduled TGV'AIR passenger on strike days, you are allowed to travel from D-2 to D+1 of the originally scheduled departure date. To authorize this, it is essential that you proceed in the usual way, namely that you must go to the station ticket office to be able to exchange your ticket according to availability.
you are authorised to borrow the OUIGO TGV trains exceptionally, on presentation of your SNCF TGV AIR ticket which you will have withdrawn previously at the ticket office.
- You are also invited to find out about the traffic situation that will be communicated the day before each strike day by accessing the applications/websites below:
- SNCF application (Information > Traffic information section)
- To offer maximum flexibility, we exceptionally allow you to pick up your tickets at the station from D-2 onwards
- As a reminder, there will be no payment by SNCF for ancillary costs (accommodation, taxi, etc.).
Our Customer Service, is open every day from 07:00am to 23:00pm, at 3917 (0.35cts/min from a landline) for all your questions.
Corsair thanks you in advance for your kind understanding.